Ingredients 1.3 litres (4 servings)
For the lentil soup
- 100 g red lentils – about a screen not flush until it foams
- 100 g carrots – peel and cut into 1-cm pieces
- 100 g (net weight) celeriac – peel and cut into 1-cm pieces
- 200 g slightly tart Apples – peel and cut into 8-mm cubes
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 800 ml of vegetable broth
- 100 ml of soy milk
- 50 g of soya cream
- 3 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Yaconsirup
- 1 TBSP grated ginger
- ¼ TSP cumin
- 3 TSP paprika powder
- 1 Pinch Of Chili Powder
- 1 Bay leaf
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 25 minutes
The peanut oil in a saucepan and add carrots, celery, and ginger in about 4 Min. stewing.
Then the lentils and half of the Apple cubes. With cumin, Paprika and chili powder, sprinkle, mix well and add the vegetable stock.
Soy milk, cream, Tamari and Yaconsirup stir in the Bay leaf and a little salt and pepper. The soup to the boil and 20 Min. simmer until the lentils are soft.
Remove the Bay leaf and the soup with a stick blender make a fine puree. Then the remaining Apple cubes and 1 Min. the application of heat.
The lentil soup in a soup bowl and serve with parsley.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 241 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fat: 9 g