The manufacturer of Delica thousand calls the product “Milbona Gouda young rubbed”. The affected product was sold in Lidl in Germany in the Federal States of Hesse, lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate. It cannot be excluded that in the product-blue plastic foreign body are included.
Customers should note the recall due to the possible risk of injury when consumed and this product never consume. The affected product can be returned in all Lidl stores. The purchase price will of course be refunded without the presentation of receipts.
Gouda-Callback! Details of the affected product:
- Article: Gouda young rubbed for at least 7 weeks matured (250g)
- Brand: Milbona
- Date of minimum durability 23.03.2020
- Identity indicator NL Z 0507 i to the EC
- Lot number 893839538051060191224
The manufacturer of Delica thousand apologizes, according to the communication with all Concerned for the inconvenience caused.
Also in Lidl in Austria sold
The product was found also when Lidl Austria in the shelves, such as the Agency for health and food safety informs. It was about branches in lower Austria, Vienna and Burgenland, circulation.
- Aldi in the News Ticker From fear of sanctions: Aldi beer takes glass bottles to the range
- A nationwide recall on the net: fish fillet may contain foreign body
Take it away! Say goodbye to four thinking errors, to finally be rich
FOCUS Online , away with it! Say goodbye to four thinking errors, to finally be rich
Motorists throwing trash out of window and gets the Truck driver to immediately the receipt
FOCUS Online/Wochit motorists throwing trash out of window and gets the Truck driver to immediately the receipt