Ingredients for 2 servings
For the black salsify salad
- 450 g salsify – with gloves on the peel and immediately place in cold water mixed with the juice of half a lemon, give
- 2 cutie tangerines (about 200 g) – peel
- 150 g of lettuce – wash thoroughly and drain
- 3 walnuts – coarsely chop and toast
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 1 TBSP peanut oil
- 2 TBSP olive oil, cold pressed
- 1 TBSP Yaconsirup
- 1 organic lemon – squeeze out the juice, of which half was for the black roots; 3 TBSP for the Dressing, use
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time 25 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
The peanut oil in a frying pan; at the same time the black roots diagonally cut into about 5 mm slices. Directly in the pan and cook for 3 Min. sauté with a little salt and pepper. A lid on top, reduce the heat, and for a further 2 Min. cook in the oven. Then remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
In the meantime, prepare Dressing: for This purpose, the Yaconsirup with lemon juice and a little salt and pepper in a bowl and stir well, then slowly add the olive oil, stir and season to taste.
The black roots enter into the Dressing and let it soak. In the meantime, the lettuce and the tangerines on the two plates, the black roots with a spoon on the salad and the remaining Dressing on top.
The black salsify salad with the walnuts and garnish to your liking and taste.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 291 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 20 g